Mango-Avocado Salsa




Mango-Avocado Salsa

Mangoes are in full swing now a days as summer is about to end in India  and I saw these Delicious , fresh mangoes for sale in every store in my part of the world. I also could not resist myself from buying them as i smell that enchanting fragrant of that Alphonso. Being Indian, I miss eating those Alphonso (AKA Haapus in Marathi) mangoes especially during summer and I am so nostalgic about memories of my hostel days where me and my friends used to gather in one room and we enjoy eating Alphonso together as every week alternatively each of our parents used to send it.I feel so fortunate here i got those perfect Alphonso but simultaneously i miss those summer holidays at my hometown .






Recently i made amba ras (Mango juice )for few festivals back as its tradition to offer first mangoes to god.But i never tried mangoes with some spiciness so i made this Mango Avocado Salsa. And it turn out absolutely delicious and  perfect to bit the heat in summer. 





This is time i thought making something different as in India mangoes are serve with sweet like puran poli or puri. I made this "Mango Avocado Salsa"  as Avocado's are too becoming my second favorite after mangoes.This spicy version of mango salsa is sure hit in hot summer especially when served chilled to bit that summer hit.  






This simple,colorful yet healthy mango avocado salsa is super easy and quick to make.It’s sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. This fresh mango avocado salsa can be serve for brunch,lunch, snack ,or dinner too as a salad itself. It’s that good yummmm ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. 










Ingredients:


2 medium ripe mango

1 medium ripe avocado

1 medium red onion

1 medium tomato

Handful of fresh Green Coriander

Lemon juice

Thai Red chili Pesto (Can substitute jalapeno or any other green chilies available)

Salt


How to Prepare:-


In a big bowl  add cubes of  mangoes,avocado,chopped onion,tomatoes,chopped coriander,salt,and that Thai red chili pesto for spiciness (Adjust the spiciness according to taste or Can simply avoid),and now squeeze some lemon juice and mix well and refrigerate for sometime.

Best served Chilled ๐Ÿ˜















Comments

My Popular